- ニックネーム：Everyone calls me Rebekah
- 趣味 : Reading, writing, walking, watching TV/movies, and knitting
- 特技：I’m pretty good at editing. I edited a cookbook about 5 years ago for a local author in my state.
- 日本の習慣で不思議に思う事：I’m curious about the customs and phrases used in Japan. It’s interesting that there are 3 forms of “please” and different occasions to use each one. And “gozaimasu” is used for “congratulations” and “thank you. “
- 日本で行ってみたい場所：I want to travel to different places in Japan such as Hokkaido and Kyuushu and see the sites.
- 好きな又は嫌いな食べ物 : I love seafood, so I eat things like octopus, shrimp, crab and eel. However I don’t like sea urchin, natto or pickled plums!
- 学習をしている皆さんへ：Find some English-speaking friends and practice with them so you can hear their grammar. If you can’t, practice listening to music in English or watch shows or movies in English. It helps you recognize words, phrases and patterns in English. Reading and writing in English also helps you remember vocabulary and sentence structure.